Dr Tim Nathan has been has been providing comprehensive urological care to the Sunshine Coast Community since 2006. Dr Nathan’s practice is based at Buderim Private Hospital. He also visits Noosa Private Hospital and Gympie Private Hospital. His areas of interest include:
- Da Vinci Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Advanced Laparoscopic (key-hole) Urological Surgery.
- Thulium and Holmium Laser Prostatectomy.
- Urolift Procedure.
- Urinary Tract Stones.
- Cancer of The Prostate, Kidneys, Bladder and Testes.
- Investigation of Urinary Symptoms and Urodynamics.
- Erectile Dysfunction including Insertion of Penile Prosthesis.
- Vasectomy and Vasectomy reversal.
Dr Nathan aims to combine his patience, compassion and extensive experience in urological surgery with the latest state-of-the-art minimally invasive techniques to provide high quality care.