Dr Nathan provides out-patient consultation at:
- Sunshine Coast Private Hospital, Buderim.
- Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Birtinya.
- Gympie Private Hospital.
- Caboolture Private Hospital.
- Haematuria (blood in urine).
- Urinary symptoms.
- Elevated PSA.
Dr Nathan has been practicing as a consultant urologist on the Sunshine Coast since 2006. Many studies have shown that patient outcomes are related to surgeon experience. Dr Nathan has extensive experience in complex urological procedures such as laparoscopic nephrectomy and radical prostatectomy. He also has a large experience in the use of lasers to treat prostate enlargement and stones in the urinary system. He was the first urologist to perform laser prostatectomy on the Sunshine Coast.
Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Prostate biopsy using MRI guidance and latest transperineal techniques.
- Open Radical prostatectomy.
- Gold Seed Fiducial Markers and insertion of Space-OAR.
Benign Prostate Enlargement
- Laser Prostatectomy.
- TURP (transurethral resection of prostate).
Kidney, Ureter or Bladder Stones
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL).
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy (kidney removal).
- Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy (kidney and ureter removal).
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty.
- Removal of bladder tumour.
- Vasectomy reversal.
- Hydrocele repair.
- Removal or epididymal cyst.
- Removal of testes for cancer.
- Urethral sling.
- Artificial urinary sphincter.
GP Patient Referral
Refer a Patient